- Nuclear Medicine Fellowship at University of Chile, Faculty of Medicine, Hospital JJ Aguirre from 1975 to 1978.
- Training in Scintigraphy and Functional Studies, at Centro de Medicina Nuclear, Hospital de Clínicas, Universidad de la Republica, Montevideo, Uruguay, May through June in 1976. IAEA sponsorship.
- Nuclear Cardiology fellowship at University of Illinois. Chicago, USA. IAEA sponsorship, under Dr Dan Pavel, from 1981 to 1982.
- PET training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. June 11-26, 1998.
- Training on Positron Emission Tomography and Cyclotron with Dr Ignasi Carrio and Marc Simo, Hospital Sant Pau and Cetir PET Center, Barcelona, Spain, 20-30 June 2002.
- Diploma in Health Management Clinica Santa Maria UDP. April to November 2007.